$110 USD Per Person
Minimum 6 people.
- A/C private transportation.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance to the archeological site
- Entrance to the Cenote Ik Kil (underwater sinkhole)
- Lunch buffet
** Drinks are not include during the meal.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Swimming suits and beach towels
- Money (for your personal shopping.)
- Bug repellent
- Our tours begins picking you up at the lobby of the hotel around 7:40 am.
- The first point we will visit is Chichén Itzá where we will have a hour and a half guided visit with a certified archaeological tourist guide and 1 hour of free time to take pictures and explore the site by your own.
- After to visit the archaeological site, we will stop for a visit to one of the many beautiful cenotes(underwater sinkholes) of the region. We will have 45 minutes to get close to these natural formations and take a quick dip on the cold crystal clear waters.
- In the same place we will be ready to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch with regional Yucatan dishes that you have to try out.
- You can also ask the driver to take a stop at the town of Valladolid if you like a picturesque town with beautiful church and park.
After this stop we will get back to Cancun.
- By 6pm we will be drop you off at your hotel.