$95 USD Per Person
Mínimum 6 people
- A/C private transportation.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance to the archeological site.
- Lunch buffet.
** Drinks are not include during the meal.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Money shopping.
- Bug repellent.
- Our tours begins picking you up at the lobby of the hotel around 7:45 am.
- By 10:45 am we shold be arriving to the archeological site of Cobá where we will take a two-hour guieded tour of the mayor archeological monuments such at the Nohoch Mul group, Church group, Ball game a group of paintings and more.
- After the guided tour is complete you will have one-hour free time to take picture to the archeologica site or wander around and get some rest.
- Once we live Cobá we go straight to the local restaurant to have a great regional buffet lunch, with many dishes from the Yucatan for you to enjoy.
- After lunch we will get back on the road of head to the magnificents Tulum archaelogical site.
- Once in Tulum we will have a one-hour guided around the site and when the guided section of the tours is completed we will have some 30 minutes to take pictures of this unique archeological site.
- Once everyone is ready we will back to our transportation by 4:30 pm leave the archaelogical site and get back to Cancun arriving aproximately 6:00 pm.