$90 USD Per Person
Mínimum 6 people
- Private transportation.
- Entrance to the archeological site.
- Tour Guide
- Boat tour in Rio Lagartos
- Lunch not included.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Swimming suits and beach towels.
- Money for shopping.
- Bug repellent.
- We will pick you up around 7:45 am.
- By 8:00 am we will be on our way to our destination on an air conditioned Van.
- The guided visit to the archaelogical site of Ek-Balam will take approximately 45 minutes.
- Once we have completed Ek-Balam tour we will head to the Rio Lagartos Biosphere reserve.
- At Rio Lagartos we will take a two-hour boat tour to gaze at the flora and fauna, with highly knowledgeable guided who are expert in identifying the many bird;s species in the area.
- We will visited the “salinas” where, if the weather permits, we will be able to enjoy a refreshing swim at the salty mineral water (where you cant float) including the mayan SPA a mud bath with white clay and seaweed which exfoliate your skin.
- We will enjoy seafood dishes at the local restaurant, right by the river.
- After lunch we will be on our way back to Cancun.